Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Comeback Post: The Little Emily Shop

Oh wow, it's been a while since my last entry. But I am pretty amazed by the number of hits the blog has accumulated despite the lack of updates (it has 3 times the number of views my active blog actually gets; I don't know whether to be insulted or happy). Anyhow, I have recently rekindled my love for fashion since I finished my MA (in English, in case you're curious). Hence, I have been scrounging the net for new online fashion havens that will not burn a hole through my bank account. Today, I'm going to tell you all about Little Emily.


I first got wind of LE (yep, I just made it an acronym) on Facebook. Some of my friends liked their page and by that time, I thought it was just a cute little online novelty shop where I could get quirky notepads and whatnot. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that they sold really nice Korean apparel for super affordable prices. They had dresses for as cheap as 250php and leggings that went for 120php! Obviously, I started to hoard as much as my budget allowed.

So far, these are the pieces that I got from LE:

1. Leggings

Like I said, their leggings were awesomely cheap so I made sure to grab a couple: one had damask print and the other, a really good imitation of F21's cross-printed leggings.

Werk
It

I was expecting them to be made of really thin material, but to my surprise, they were not flimsy and looked and felt durable, steals for 120php. Unfortunately, I think they ran out of stock for these, but there are still a lot of options left. I have these other leggings on my wishlist:

There is no room for Maybe. 

Because the Union Flag is not seen enough on items of clothing
They both go for 195php and I'm pretty sure they are worth every peso.

2. Dresses

I can spend an entire hour going through their dresses and deciding which ones I want to buy first because everything is so gorgeous! I bought a leopard print dress from them, but I haven't worn it yet because it looks so cute and sexy that I think I will reserve it for a date (hihi). Since I'm on a minimalist mindset these past couple of dates, I'm thinking about getting basic pieces that I can editorialize (nuxx), like these:

Bryony Dress: Dress this up with boots and a big funky necklace



Azalea dress: High-heeled pumps, ponytail: Boom!

I also have my eye on some of their more dressy items because seriously, where can you buy classy party dresses for under 400php?

Arisa Claire dress 295php: Looks best with strappy sandals and dainty jewelry for extra class
They also restock pretty often and the items change a lot, too, so you won't get bored looking at the same catalog and having limited options.

3. Shoes

I am IN LOVE with the buckled boots I bought from LE that I wear them almost every day. They give my outfits that needed punk edge every time.




Yes, I took posing lessons while I was away

And you would never guess how much they are: 495php. Yes. You read that right, no zero at the end.

So obviously, I've got my eye out on another awesome pair:

Milwaukee Rebel Boots 550php: LOOK AT THAT

I'm planning to get them soon because LE's shoes don't restock as often (as I have observed, but I'm not entirely sure). The boots I bought are no longer available on the site, after all. But let me give you a tip: If you like something, put it on your wishlist, so that even if it disappears from the catalog, you can still access it and probably request for a restock. Then again, it is also possible that the boots staying on my wishlist was a glitch, and fate just wanted to bring us together forever.

They also have nice flats and high-end-looking oxfords that don't go over 500php:

Latisha Street Oxfords: 450php. For real.

So if I were you, bookmark this website and start shopping NOW. Just not for boots. Coz those bitches are mine.


Next time on Fashion Réal: Zalora!

PS. Did I mention they pack in a small gift for every purchase? Awesomeness defined.

3 comments:

  1. If only they had sizes for big girls like me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you recommend other online shops that are same as little emily shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the super late response, but yes! I will be updating with two more shops!!!

      Delete