Sunday, September 18, 2011

Virtual Divisoria

I found another amazing online shop for you. It's aptly named Virtual Divisoria and it has the fashion steals that you'd walk a mile for (without having to actually walk the literal mile). I've been browsing their Facebook account for days, not knowing they had an actual site. So consider me pleasantly surprised that this online fashion haven made the extra effort to present its products in a more organized and visually appealing way.

But I'm not here to critique the website, I'm here to present you my picks from this affordable but wide-ranged virtual store. I have actually picked out more than five because they have amazing stuff. So for this post, I've decided to center on dresses because they have a load of things I'd like to have. Here they are:

1.  Floral Tube Dress

What I like about this dress is it's feminine and sexy silhouette. You can easily dress this down with thong sandals or dress it up with high heels and some pearls.  It looks comfortable and confident without too much skin. It can also double as a summer dress, if you like. This dress comes in different colors and everything is available on the site. Price: P250.


2.  Color Block Dress


Color blocking is also in this season and this is a perfect fit for that trend.  This particular pattern is not too loud when it comes to colors, so if you're a bit hesitant at trying the fad out, you won't go wrong in this (especially if you have fair skin).  For those who like other combos, you can visit the site and I think they have a couple more you can choose from. It's clearly a steal at P350.

3. Printed Dress


The print is unique and it looks so light and comfortable to wear. Plus you can get it for P250.  The reason I like dresses like this is because they are versatile; a trait that I believe clothes should have.  You can wear it solo or with leggings/jeans. Add a belt, a necklace, whatever! You can have fun with this dress and make it go along with your taste.  And the print is abstract, meaning you can wear this 5 years from now and you'd still look chic.

4. Another Printed Dress
Price: P250. I chose this because of its Asian feel. It's exotic and makes me feel relaxed just by looking at it. Another thing to love is the looseness of this dress. Even if it best fits small to medium, you can easily hide lumps and bumps in this dress. I'd probably wear this to go on a buffet date.  I won't have to worry about eating my heart out and still looking cute at the same time. Yes, I'm shallow sometimes teehee. 

5. Floral Butterfly-sleeved Dress


I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRESS. Before, I hated anything with flowers on it, but as I grew up, I decided I didn't wanna look like a long lost relative of Courtney Love. So, like me, you should embrace the utter girlishness that is floral print. I am definitely digging the butterfly sleeve. It's light and airy, and the black piping sort of equalizes the pink blossom print of the dress. It's worth it for P280.  But if you don't like flowers too much, you can go for the circular print that's also in stock. It's also pretty awesome.

6. 60-ish Shift Dress

Last one. This is a pretty classy dress considering it's only P370. It's not stretchy, but it compensates by looking crisp and clean. I can imagine wearing this to an informal meeting. Some sensible pumps and a really nice shoulder bag, and I'm good to go. It looks "sosyal" without being too pretentious.  Some people might have issues with wearing white, but I think it depends on where you're wearing it to. If I were gonna go to the park, I'm obviously gonna ditch this. But if I'm going to stay at an airconditioned cafe, then I won't have to worry about stains (unless they're coffee stains, so just be extremely careful).

That's it for the dresses. Next up, their tops. Wait for the next post! :)

5 comments:

  1. have u already tried ordering from this online shop? How was the shipping and the actual item? I wanted to order but I couldn't find any reviews that they actually receive the item. Please reply. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have u already tried ordering from this online shop? How was the shipping and the actual item? I wanted to order but I couldn't find any reviews that they actually receive the item. Please reply. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh so sorry I missed your comment. But yes, delivery is good. Unfortunately, VD doesn't sell a lot of good stuff rn and there are better IG alternatives

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Good thing I found this blog. May I know how long did it take before you got your orders? I just placed an order thru their website and paid on the next day. They send me updates twice thru email. And now they are not replying anymore, It's almost three weeks now and when I tried to call the given contact number in their fb page, it cant be reached either.. Do you think it's a scam? But you got your orders from them right? Sorry for the long comment. I was just so upset with my experience with this Virtual divisoria.. :(

    ReplyDelete