Friday, March 14, 2014

Selling for the first time!

So I'm planning to do a wardrobe overhaul and have started to give sacks of clothes away to relatives and charity. But then I figured that I would need money to actually build a new wardrobe. And what better way to do that than to sell my clothes online. I've followed quite a few secondhand shops over the years, first on Multiply, Facebook, then currently on Instagram.  Out of the three, I chose to post my secondhand stuff on IG via a new account: A Penny for Fashion (@apennyforfashion).

I have all the pictures there (8 items so far) and prices range from 80php to 120php. All items have no damage whatsoever (those that do, I give away, not sell) and are in mint condition because my mother is an expert laundrywoman (lol).

So please do take a look and ask away thru Viber (my number is stated on my IG profile). I hope you'll help me move on to a more mature and classy wardrobe by buying my insanely cheap clothes. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment